Climbing at Nature Park Bornholm
At Nature Park Bornholm, you can try your hand at high rope climbing, which is climbing in courses strung between trees at a height of 1 to 18 metres. Nature Park Bornholm has two practice courses and 8 climbing courses of varying degrees of difficulty.
• The yellow courses are easy courses for children aged 3-7 years. Here you climb at a climbing height of 1-1.5 metres, so accompanying adults can easily help from the ground.
• The green courses are more difficult than the yellow ones but still manageable. Here you climb at a climbing height of 3-6 metres. The courses are for people over the age of 7 who are at least 130 cm tall. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
• The blue courses have roughly the same degree of difficulty as the green ones, but you get higher up. Here you climb to a height of 5-8 metres and really begin to experience the forest "from above". For people over 7 years and over 130 cm.
• Red course is Nature Park Bornholm's biggest challenge, where you get all the way up in the treetops and are really challenged physically. The course is 1300m long and contains two ziplines. You climb to a height of 8-18 meters and must be 13 years old and over 140 cm tall to climb the course.
• White course primarily consists of long ziplines and you'll probably get a true adrenaline kick when you climb this one! Here you climb and soar at a height of 8-17 metres. You must be 13 years old and over 140 cm tall to try the white course.
1.-8. April: 10am to 5pm, Sunday closed.
15 April to 25 June: Saturday and Sunday, 11am to 5pm
26 June to 31 August: Every day, 10am to 7pm
- Brommevej 10 - 3760 - Gudhjem